#233 of our podcast series by @barburmusic!
Born & raised in South Italy, Marco Barbiero – aka Barbur – splits the time between his homeland (Apulia) & Berlin, where he has lived for some years and founded the Barbur Room radioshow in 2014.
In 2016 Marco made his debut on the Berlin-based Kuukou Records, remixing “Nunchaku” by the labelboss Simina Grigoriu, join the Kuukou Family & becoming friends with her and the electronic music
legend Paul Kalkbrenner, her husband. At the end of the year, the New York-based Big Shot Magazine has included Barbur in the 238 most influential talents list of the year.
In 2017 Barbur launched his new own EP on Kuukou, „Under Conditions“, featuring two awesome remixes by the Pacha Ibiza’s resident Alex Kennon and the french veteran Claude Monnet.
Marco in the latest years made gigs alongside Marshall Jefferson, Roger Sanchez, Skin, Hector Romero, Satoshi Tomiie, Bob Sinclar, Ralph Falcon & more. His music today moves between house & techno sound, often wandering in the dark side of electronic music.
Recently, Marco has been invited to make a mix for the famous Cadenza Source to Cycle Podcast by Luciano on Cadenza Records.
Barbur latest mixes are hosted on Ibiza Global Radio, Pioneer DJ Radio, Deep House London, Data Transmission, Music is 4 Lovers, Ibiza Sonica & other music channels.
1. Elfassy – Hollywood (Original Mix)
2. Marcus Meinhardt – Apichada (Darin Epsilon Remix)
3. Barbur – Arpeggio (Claude Monnet remix)
4. Joonas L – Kinki Panda (Hollen remix)
5. Ninetoes – All Night Long (Santè remix)
6. La Fleur – Circadian (Original Mix)
7. Underspreche – From The Exotism To The Future (Original Mix)
8. Waitz – Keep On Dancin’ (Original Mix)
9. Eli Brown – Acid Test (Original Mix)
10. Nakadia – 7 Minutes 2 Midnight (Original Mix)
11. Yin Yang Bangers – Ivorya (Original Mix)