#228 of our podcast series by @marcbrauner!
Marc Brauner is a producer and DJ born and raised in Berlin. He started playing drums when he was five and practiced for 8 years while playing in a percussion band. As a teenager he discovered producing music with the computer and started to make his first hip hop beats. Later in 2009 he was introduced to House music and found his passion right away. His production range goes from Tech-House to Deep House, Break Beat up to Black influenced music like RnB or Funk. Since then he had several club and open air gigs in his hometown Berlin and other german citys in venues like IPSE, Suicide Circus & Ritter Butzke just to name a few. Besides the club scene he produced music for fashion brands like Jil Sander or Loreal and composed music for television formats where he expressed his musicaly variety. In 2014 he and his friends Mateusz Gajda and Igor Botur started the creative collective „We Change The Weather“ that organized several open airs and club nights in Bremen and is the platform to live out creativity in many different forms. In the beginning of 2017 Marc released his first Solo Album „Turn Nothing To Something“ on Pentagonik before he joined forces with Christian Rütz to form their Live House Music Project: Traffic Report
wich is touring thru berlin clubs like Sisyphos, chalet and Ipse lately.
1. Borrowed Identity – Faith
2. Fish Go Deep – Song for Repaired Piano
3. Fever Brothers – The Pianist (Soul Creative Mix)
4. Mara Lakour – Barbès
5. Stellae – Kfort
6. B From E – Human Revolution (S.A.M. Hometown Reshape)
7. Mc Bomber – Die Alternative (Instrumental)
8. Round One feat. Andy Caine – I’m Your Brother (Club Version)
9. Samuel Padden – Cygnux X1
10. HomePark – Fall Down On Me
11. Fulbert – Night Ride
12. James Benedict – Goin’ Back
13. Midnight Star – Midas Touch