Titus Flavius is a dj, producer, composer and performer from Hamburg. Looking back on experiences with a wide range of musical genres, he discover his true passion for electronic music.
By combining electronic music with classical elements Titus Flavius has created an unique and authentic sound. Whilst his productions and DJ sets fall into the techno and deep house genre, they never fail to tell an emotional story. Titus is heavily influenced by classical music and temporary electronic artists such as David August, Stimming or Oliver Koletzki. His latest release Safe Now peaked at no. 1 in the Deep House Charts on Soundcloud.
Meanwhile, Titus Flavius is regularly performing in Hamburg, London and Switzerland. Besides DJing and Producing, Titus tours as part of the pop band Marius Bear (playing Synth and Trumpet). Their EP „Sanity“ is came out on the 8th of June.
1. Monogamy – Sascha Braemer
2. Tristesse – Kollektiv Turmstraße
3. Ocean – TOMPAUL
4. I Don’t Care About Your Goal – David August
5. I Dont Think About You – Jan Blomquist
6. Atlas (Adriatique Remix) – Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin
7. Ra (David August Remix) – The Acid
8. Atals – Lane 8
9. 9 Years (DJ Koze Remix) – Roman Flügel